IU South Bend provides the opportunity to experience a well-rounded college life outside of the classroom. Student involvement is a major component to campus life here. At IU South Bend, there’s something for everyone.
Being an IU South Bend Titan
- Nearly 100 student clubs and organizations
- Intramural and recreational sports
- Student Activities Center (SAC), our state-of-the-art athletics facility contains exercise machines, weight room, running track, racquetball, fitness classes, billiards and table tennis, and more
- Fraternities and sororities
- Titan Productions, a student organization that plans dances, movie nights, schedules entertainers and open mic nights, and makes arrangements for all of the fun and creative events on campus—including the annual Riverfest
The Academic Experience
IU South Bend is home to distinguished and award-winning faculty who have a passion for teaching, perform cutting edge research, and are widely published.
Because of the small student to professor ratio, you won’t be just another face in the crowd. Beyond the learning that takes place in classrooms, laboratories, and studios.Learn More About Academics
There is a lot to cheer about at IU South Bend. Join your friends rooting the Titans on to victory. The Titans play in the Chicagoland Athletic Conference of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics Association.